Monday, August 16, 2010

Ecotools Swap

From the Ecotools Website- the highly raved for Retractable Kabuki Brush
Ecotools is my favourite brush company. The brushes are soft, durable, soft, apply product well and soft. Did I mention how luxuriously soft they are? 'Cause I literally pet my face with these at times. Plus, not only do these work well, they are 100% cruelty free, as they use synthetic bristles made of specialized plastic (which make them easy to clean and less prone to holding bacteria), as well as recycled aluminum ferrules and bamboo handles (bamboo is extremely quick growing and therefore easily sustainable).
From the Ecotools Site
Some of my personal favourites are the five piece kit with the blush brush, mini kabuki, crease brush, concealer brush (that I use for eyeshadow) and a little hemp bag to carry it all in. I also like their eyeshadow brush and other popular ones include the bronzer brush, the angled liner brush, and the retractable kabuki (pictured first). 
From the Ecotools Swap page
On top of this, Ecotools is trying to help the environment by giving you coupon incentives to switch over to their brand. You send in your old products, and they'll send you vouchers for Ecotool products. For all the details (or just more on Ecotools itself) check out the Look Gorgeous Love Green Site here.


No comments:

Post a Comment