Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Back! With Reallllly Bad Jet Lag.

Which pretty much means I'm not accomplishing too much other than sleeping, eating and bathing. However, I do have some ideas I just need to actually do for you. Here's some stuff you can look forward too:
- Clarisonic Mia review (and how it helped me on Safari!)
- Batiste Dry Shampoo review
- Gelous Base Coat
- Mac A Tartan Tale (Some Collection Info I've managed to scrounge up from the web)
- A look inspired by the Egyptian goose (with pictures :D)

So, I am working and excited to be back, but my sleep is all over the place and I have pictures to organize from my trip, still need to unpack, need to pack for moving back to school for the new semester and need to start writing my essay for the end of my field course.  I hope to get back into the spin of things soon! (though I must say having access to a shower and that shower having an adjustable temperature, isn't helping speed the process along!)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, we missed you! And have a blast in the shower, lol!

    ReplyDelete