Saturday, October 9, 2010

Annabelle Volume Lip Plumping Gloss Swatches

I know how hard it is to try and find swatches of drug store products online, let alone Canadian cosmetic brands. So recently when I was in Zellars I saw the Annabelle Volume Lip Plumping Gloss testers out and quickly wiped out my iphone for some not so great pictures and swatches.
These bright coloured glosses are said to gently plump lips as well as hydrating and being non-sticky. I can vouch for the non-stickiness as wiping these off my arm was a breeze. 
These glosses go for around $8.59 CND and come in six colours. I couldn't do all six as Iced Spice was missing from the tester display. Sorry! (Who would steal a lip tester? I mean gloss isn't something you could sanitize even. Eww!)
Top to Bottom: Sweet Tweet, Poetic Mauve,  Vivid Volume, Metro Mango, and Cherryoke
Each gloss is highly pigmented, even slightly sheered out as you can see. The packaging is rather stiff so it's a little difficult to get out (which is why there is so much of each gloss!) but I think with a little practice this wouldn't be too much of an issue. 
Top to Bottom: Sweet Tweet, Poetic Mauve,  Vivid Volume, Metro Mango, and Cherryoke
Sweet Tweet is an Angelic pearly baby pink, Poetic Mauve is my favourite, a medium purple with an ice blue reflect throughout, Vivid Volume is a medium yellow based pink- a colour I think I can be worn by anyone- Metro Mango is a bright almost neon pumpkin orange, and Cherryoke is a similar bright red cherry. Honestly I reallllly wanted to get one of these, and I do plan on getting one, but I'm desperately trying to save my pennies up for the Mac Tartan Tale collection. But when I do I'm very much leaning towards the Poetic Mauve, and of course I'll review it! 

Canadian girls (and guys!) anyone else suddenly get a lemming for these beauties?

No comments:

Post a Comment