Thursday, November 4, 2010

Clarins Winter 2010 Barocco Collection


She's stunning isn't she? Very classic sophisticated look perfect for the holiday season in my humble opinion! I think Clarins really hit the nail on the head with this collection.



Face Shimmer & Glitter by Clarins at ShopStyle
Shimmering Gold Powder for face, neck and chest. These gold nuggets are really metallic looking which makes me want them so much! They cost $ 35 USD and I love the packaging on this as well. Clarins describes this as a powder that is formed into gold nuggets presented in a an elegant black cylinder, decorated with a black scroll. So classy!

Makeup by Clarins at ShopStyle
Rouge Prodige Lipstick. This lipstick has a stunning case and only comes in this one colour, a "deep purple velvet, for a glamourous, sophisticated look for the holidays". So pretty! This I believe is what the model is wearing in the photo.

Eye Shadow by Clarins at ShopStyle
Boringly called Barocco Eye Colour Trio. Though this case is anything but boring! Costing $40 USD, the eyeshadows are presented in a black case with a glossy white-gold lid. Love the contrast here!
Image from British Beauty Blogger's Blog



















This is the killer of the collection, the Face compact. This beautiful imprinted powder costs a whopping $55 USD and can be used as a highlighter, an all over powder or possibly a very light blush. I suppose it depends on just how sheer it actually is. I love how the design in the powder and the packaging, but $55 it steep for me.

This collection is out in stores now. I definitely want to check these out in stores. Clarins is a brand that has recently come on the radar for me and I must say, I'm excited to see more from them. Anything you've used from the brand before that you were impressed with? What do you think of the winter collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment