Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mac Peacocky Sneak Peek!

Special thanks to Hanne at Snow White Glamour for the photo!
I don't know about anyone else but I can't wait for the Mac Peacocky collection! From what I've heard about the eyeshadows and the lippies as well as the colour descriptions (Check out the colour descriptions here) this collection sounds like it's going to be one of my favourite collections ever!
Special thanks to Hanne at Snow White Glamour and Style Lab at Style Laboratory for the photo!

Above the Mega Metal eyeshadows here you can see the Lip Gelees from the Cham Pale collection along with the Special Reserve Highlight Powders. So exciting!
Special thanks to Hanne at Snow White Glamour for the photo!
You need to see this picture bigger so click it! The sparkle and subtle different colours in this purple is drool worthy! I'm fairly sure this is Noir Plum but this is just my best guess! Stay tooned as I've got some swatches and a bunch more Peacocky pictures coming up soon!

6 comments:

  1. Need to see the lipstick shades please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for the lip colours too Anon. I'll post pictures as soon as I get any! Try to be patient Mac has just enforced a very close-mouthed policy among their employees so getting pictures and swatches is really difficult lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I actually live at Ghent and my nickname is Snow White Glamour and my real name is Hanne ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I am so sorry Hanne! I honestly am so bad with names in my own country I'm completely ignorant with other countries! I'll fix it! Thanks for pointing it out to me! *blush, hide face*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually that second picture is mine.

    http://style-laboratory.blogspot.com/2010/11/press-days-little-preview-of-ss-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. @StyleLab, I got the photo from Snow White Glamour so I apologize! I'll add you in. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

    ReplyDelete