Tuesday, November 2, 2010

OPI Nicole's Tinsel Tips Set

In stores now, I didn't want to post this until Halloween was over! This weekend I saw an adorable trio of OPI Nicole nail polish for the Holidays called TInsel Tips! This set comes with three nail polishes a glittery red named Spark my Mistletoe, A darker velvety shimmery red called Stuck in the Chimney and lastly a blackened plum-brown called Kiss Me at Midnight. The kit also comes with 10 stick on silver rhinestone nail decals. It costs $12.49 CND and I saw them for sale in Shopper's Drug Mart in their own little mid-aisle stand. These would make a great gift for a friend or co-worker in my opinion, small but still a good quality gift, in theme with the holiday! (Sorry for the less than stellar pictures, I wasn't feeling well and was in a rush to leave the store and go home).
The squished little stand
Left: Spark My Mistletoe; Right: Stuck in the Chimney
Left: Stuck in the Chimney; Right: Kiss Me at Midnight
Though I haven't seen it up for sale at the Ulta site, they may now be available in stores. Click below to see other colours available at Ulta in the Nicole OPI line.

Nail Products by O.p.i at ShopStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment