Saturday, January 22, 2011

Purple Rain of Eyeshadows (And a Magenta)

I got bored in my attempt to avoid doing physics work and decided to swatch all my purple eyeshadows! I also included my one magenta almost purple eyeshadow just because. All the shades are pretty true to life so I hope you enjoy!
Bottom to Top: Mac Silverwear, Make Up For Ever Star Powder in 90942 or white-purple, Wet n' Wild Sugar Plum Fairy Palette (WnW SPFP) Top Left, WnW SPFP Middle Left, WnW Color Icon Single Kitten, Urban Decay Asphyxia
WnW Kitten, Urban Decay Asphyxia, Almay Gree Eyes Trio Purple shade, Mac To the Ball, Clinique Violet Ice Duo Dark Purple shade, Kat von D Groupie
Bottom to Top: Almay Green Eyes Trio Purple Shade, Mac To The Ball (more purple in real life),  Clinique Violet Ice Duo dark purple shade, Kat Von D Groupie, MUA Shade 9, Urban Decay Ecstacy
Bottom to Top: Mac Plum Dressing, Gosh Jamaica Quad Purple Shade, Mac Altered State, WnW SPFP Darkest purple shade, Mac Magic Moor
What do you think? Do you like purple eyeshadows? I love purple with my hazel eyes as it brings out the green in them! Any questions feel free to comment and I'll try to respond ASAP!

3 comments:

  1. I love purple with my hazel eyes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purples and greens are my favourites so I tend to have alot of them. In fact I'm most likely to do a green swatch fest soonish. :D

    ReplyDelete