Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ten Beauty Products I Can't Live Without!

Mascara by Blinc at ShopStyle

1. Blinc tubing Mascara in Black
I adore this mascara. It's the perfect easy to remove tubing mascara that doesn't smudge or run or flake. You can read my full Review Here. :D

Beauty Tools by clarisonic at ShopStyle

2. Clarisonic Mia
I can't live without my Clarisonic Mia. Although mine is the white one, if the purple had been available when I bought mine I would have chosen that colour! This helps my acne so much and it really helps clean deep into pores gently. My review on this is here :D.

Face Cleansers by Estee Lauder at ShopStyle

3. Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation (Shade Shell)
Although I've been using the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation lately, I finally got my hands on the Double Wear foundation in my correct shade. This foundation is great, matte finish, lasts all day and covers well. My review here!

Loose Powder by M·A·C at ShopStyle

4. Mac Prep and Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
This is my favourite setting powder. I've tried quite a few others such as MUFE HD and Laura Mercier's secret finishing powder but this is the best. It really gives a soft focus effect when I use it with my mini kabuki, blurring the look of my pores until they're almost gone. I've finally done a review for this here.

Eye Shadow by Too Faced at ShopStyle

5. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Shadow Insurance is my Holy Grail eyeshadow primer. It lasts all day for me and prevents creasing as well as feeling nice on and intensifying shadows a bit. Check out my review here!

Face Concealer by TheBalm at ShopStyle

6. TheBalm TimeBalm Concealer in Lighter than Light
The best undereye concealer I've tried this is creamy the perfect brightening shade and covers wonderfully. The only downside is that it doesn't work well over dry skin at all. I also like how inexpensive it is for the amount of product and how there is Vitamin E in it as well. Here's my review! :D

Nail Treatments by Ulta at ShopStyle

7. Nail Tek II Intensive Therapy
This stuff has saved my nails big time! From weak splitting nails that couldn't grow to strong healthy ones this as a base coat has transformed my nails. Another plus was that it was quick too! Read about my experience with it here!

Nail Polish by China Glaze at ShopStyle

8. China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
I don't know about anyone else but I always always ALWAYS mess up my manicure before it dries unless I have a quick dry top coat and this one by China Glaze is the best! Really quick drying and I actually don't mind the sweet smell to it. As with all top coats it gets a bit thick after awhile but some polish thinner takes care of that. (Review to come)

Face Blush by NARS at ShopStyle

9. Nars Penny Lane Cream Blush
I just got this blush not too long ago and I adore it! I can't see myself without this anymore as it lasts all day (only blush I've had that does) and the finish is amazing! Check out my full review here!

Brushes & Applicators Sets by Ulta at ShopStyle

10. Eco Tools Brushes
The best brushes out there in my opinion. Cheap, Eco friendly, creulty-free, easy to clean, and super soft! There is nothing bad about these brushes except maybe the fact that the range is sort of limited! Full review of them here! The picture above is one of the sets of brushes I've bought and use almost daily.

So that's it! I saw this tag and thought it would be a good fun post to do. I have a couple other posts in the works so more coming soonish! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment