Monday, June 27, 2011

Tarte for True Blood Collection (links to swatches)

From Tarte's Facebook photos
It's true I am an official Vampire junkie. I love True Blood and the Sookie Stackhouse/ Southern Vampire Mystery book series it was based off of. I adore vampire romances, vampire historical novels and vampire myths. And my love for make-up can meet my love for vampires I am a truly happy person. If you didn't see my previous post, Tarte has collaborated with the True Blood make-up artist to create this limited edition collection and I want it. Like now.

But since I have to wait as I just made a huge Venomous Cosmetics order (not to mention the stupid Canadian postal service is still down) I googled and found for you another picture and links to blogs with swatches and pictures, even a video. 
In addition to these two blogs I found some more information about availability on the Tarte Facebook page. This coming week Tarte will be posting swatches and looks with the items on their blog

The collection will become available on Tarte.com and Ulta.com June 29th. It will be released in stores in Ulta and Sephora around mid-July. 

Hope this was exciting for at least some of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment