Monday, July 4, 2011

Butterfly Dress Wedding Look

The Butterfly Dress
Firstly, I want to apologize for the crumby photos in this post. The lighting sucked and I was in a hurry but I think you get the idea- plus I was really pleased on how it turned out. Enjoy.
 
Products I used
  • Fyrinnae Silica Gel Primer
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Shell
  • Physician's Formula Healthy Wear pressed powder foundation SPF 50 in Translucent Light
  • Make Up For Ever Full Cover concealer in shade 02
  • Mac Kissable Lip Color in Flaunting It (worn for a bit so the intensity has died down in the photos)
  • TheBalm TimeBalm concealer in Lighter than Light
  • Blinc Tubing Mascara in Black
  • Fyrinnae Jade Ghost (inner corner and onto lid)
  • Fyrinnae Sakura (all over lid)
  • Fyrinnae Faerie Glamour (outer corner/crease)
  • NYC cream blush stick in Big Apple Blush

I also did a manicure and pedicure for this outfit. I used Eyeko Pastel Polish on my toes with OPI Breathe Life over top (this photo does NOT do it justice! So pretty and opalescent!). On my hands I had Color Club Fashion Addict polish a really dazzling holographic lilac shade. (Again photo does not do justice!)

Does any of your clothing inspire your make-up looks?

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous dress!And make up look.My clothing usually has nothing to do with my makeup look.I keep my everyday makeup simple, and I cannot for the life of me combine colors.
    But I love that you can and that it turned out the way it looks :D
    x

    ReplyDelete