Sunday, July 3, 2011

Too Faced Matte Eye Collection Swatches

Eye Shadow by Too Faced at ShopStyle

I don't know about anyone else but I really like Too Faced eyeshadows, especially their matte shades. So when I saw they had brought out a matte shadow palette I was super excited! A fellow MUAer nikkohli had already purchased it from Sephora and was kind enough to let me show her swatches here for you all! Yay! So without further ado here you go. :D
T, L-R: Tuffed Suede, Chinchilla, Coffee Bean
M, L-R: Velveteen Bunny, Pebbles, London Fog
B, L-R: Fresh Linen, Vintage Violet, Midnight
T-B: Midnight, London Fog, Coffee Bean, Vintage Violet, Pebbles, Chinchilla, Fresh Linen, Velveteen Bunny, Tuffed Suede
T-B: Fresh Linen, Velveteen Bunny, Tuffed Suede
L-R: Chinchilla, Pebbles, Vintage Violet, Coffee Bean
L-R: Coffee Bean, London Fog, Midnight
Aren't they lovely?! nikkohli says that they aren't as chalky as some of the mattes she has used in the past, but that if you blend them too much they have a tendency to disappear. They are quite cool, but like nikkohli mentioned (and I agree with) there are many different combos that this palette can provide that are great for everyday. I especially love Vintage Violet and Pebbles, both are such lovely looking shades!

What about you are you a Too Faced or matte eyeshadow fan?

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I might purchase!!! I need more mattes in my life and why not get an entire palette!

    I too am a fellow Muaer!!!! I think i'm addicted to mua lol

    ReplyDelete