Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Technical Difficulties!

Sorry everyone! I've had to give up my normal computer (and all of my photos) so that it could be sent in to be fixed. They're supposed to be backing everything up but until then I'm working off of a limited thumb drive. Also blogger has decided that I'm out of photo space. Which means I either have to pay money or find a new place to upload a bazillion photos to. *grr*

If you've got any recommendations on what to do about my photo problem I'd be super appreciative! I have a couple more reviews written up but without pictures they are rather lacklustre. I love having pictures. So in the mean time here is what you can hopefully look forward to:

  • Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy Review 
  • Boots Botanicals Soothing eye make-up remover Review
  •  Haus of Gloi Depravity Perfume Oil Review

1 comment: