Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Mudslide of Brown, Gold, and Nude Eyeshadows

Arm 1
It's been quite a while since I've done one of my swatch-a-thon eyeshadow colour posts so being bored out of my mind this weekend I decided to do one of my most requested colour schemes the browns, golds and nudes. I've got three whole armfuls! Enjoy.
T-B: Revlon Matte 001 Vintage Lace, Wet n' Wild Color Icon Single Brulee, Fyrinnae French Vanilla Shake (Disc') 
T-B: Fyrinnae French Vanilla Shake (Disc'),  Too Faced Heaven,  Kat Von D Confessional,  Mac Dalliance (Disc')
T-B: Kat Von D Confessional, Mac Dalliance (Disc'), Mac Nanogold, Mac Stacked Pigment Gold (Disc'), Fyrinnae Polar Bear
T-B: Mac Nanogold, Mac Stacked Gold Pigment, Fyrinnae Polar Bear, Venomous Cosmetics Last Unicorn, Urban Decay Nylon
Arm 2
T-B: The Body Needs Pixie Dust, Morgana Cryptoria Mordred, Fyrinnae Atomic Afterglow, Fyrinnae Fire Opal, Fyrinnae Damn Palladins, Nyx Taupe, Too Faced Teddy Bear
T-B: Fyrinnae Atomic Afterglow, Fyrinnae Fire Opal, Fyrinnae Damn Palladins, Nyx Taupe, Too Faced Teddy Bear, Stila Eden, Urban Decay YDK
T-B: Nyx Taupe, Too Faced Teddy Bear, Stila Eden, Urban Decay YDK, Urban Decay Twice Baked, Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Urban Decay Half Baked
Arm 3
T-B: Mac Spectacle of Yourself (disc'), Too Faced Push-Up, Too Faced Honeymoon, Too Faced Ever After, Wet N' Wild Bronze Goddess palette Top Left, WnW BG palette Middle Left
T-B: Too Faced Honeymoon, Too Faced Ever After, WnW BG palette Top Left, WnW BGP Middle Left, WnW BGP Bottom Left, WnW BGP Top Right
T-B: WnW BGP Bottom Left, WnW BGP Top Right, WnW BGP Middle Right, WnW BGP Bottom Right, Urban Decay Sellout, Urban Decay Mushroom
*Whew!* That's a ton more browns, nudes and golds than I thought I owned! My favourites are Urban Decay Mushroom, Sellout, Twice Baked, all the Fyrinnae shades, VC Last Unicorn, Too Faced Ever After and Too Faced Heaven, Mac Spectacle of Yourself, Stila Eden, MC Mordred, and Wet n' Wild Brulee.
Which ones are you digging the most? Any browns, nudes or golds you think are awesome that I don't have?

1 comment:

  1. If anyone would ever be willing to part with atomic afterglow let me know! They discontinued the shade a couple years ago and I haven’t found anything comparable :( so sad! jackytheripper[at]hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete