Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mac Shop Shop Shop Cook Cook Cook promo photos

Photos provided by Shontay from Specktra.net
Hey everyone! I thought I would share some of the promo pics from the upcoming Mac collection that has caught my attention Shop Shop Shop Cook Cook Cook! It's inspired by the 50s housewife look and it has repromotes of the Kissable Lip colours (formerly seen in the Peacocky collection), Mac Tendertones lip balms (loved by many for their pigmentation and their balmy qualities), and my favourite gel liners Mac Fluidlines! There are a bunch of other items too so check out the pics! I'll post again when I get more information/swatches/photos!



1 comment:

  1. I got the promo in the mail the other day. Still not real sure what I think of the collection yet. But the lip balms sound great!

    ReplyDelete